To read the full story click on the picture…
- More Leopard Looks - I’m lovin this saphire-blue leopard lovely, again from http://www.the-bias-cut.com , and from the same label as the pants I wore earlier in the week, Fabienne Chapot. I’ve styled it with lightweight cotton coated pants which give the effect of leather, and a studded crossbody bag from my fav Zadig. I think this look is […]
- On-line Boutique Shopping at the-bias-cut.com - So what do you do when you’re approached by a fashion retailer and asked to model some of their clothing range on your blog (apart from jump up and down of course)? 😀 Well actually do some research first! I have never been prepared to compromise on my style and because of […]
- FDC Young Designer Awards 2018 - Badassbabyboomer was invited Front Row to the FDC Young Designer Awards in Birmingha, UK...so what did we do...hop on a plane..
- Life in a Heat Wave…Phew it’s Hot Here!! - ...so what to do when the temperatures soar? Here we head for the nearest pool...
- Urban Safari to Benahavis… - This urban safari meets army fatigues is so my style ;P I have been reappraising this look periodically ever since I nabbed my big brother’s long discarded scout uniform at about age 14! Consistent or what? These photos are taken by my usual photographer Iza Jarcyn on a road trip to Benahavis…in reality […]
- Tiger + Leopard = ? 😉 - There are not many places that are quainter than our local white town (Pueblo Blanco) of Benahavis, set in the foothills above the coast of Marbella. We wandered around the little windy, cobled streets one evening this week and my friend Claire snapped me in various locations while the menfolk enjoyed a glass of […]