To read the full story click on the picture…
- Urban Safari to Benahavis… - This urban safari meets army fatigues is so my style ;P I have been reappraising this look periodically ever since I nabbed my big brother’s long discarded scout uniform at about age 14! Consistent or what? These photos are taken by my usual photographer Iza Jarcyn on a road trip to Benahavis…in reality […]
- Tiger + Leopard = ? 😉 - There are not many places that are quainter than our local white town (Pueblo Blanco) of Benahavis, set in the foothills above the coast of Marbella. We wandered around the little windy, cobled streets one evening this week and my friend Claire snapped me in various locations while the menfolk enjoyed a glass of […]
- Tiger Stripes - Another way to wear stripes. Here with an iconic design bag from the Kenzo label. Jacket as before, pants as before, striped sweater, similar here and here and a cheaper version that I like here and another here The bag is the star of this look, exact here ,perfect for a groomed appearance carried under the arm, or a […]
- Classic Black & White…Forever Style - This is such an easy peasy style to put together and to wear, equally good in white with navy. The only item in this ensemble that is relatively new is the linen blazer, similar here and here and here I’m wearing with ancient black linen drawstring pants ;O cost per wear YAY!!! Similar here and here and here I borrowed the hat […]
- Rockin’the Blues in Zadig - Here I’m wearing a navy cashmere fringe cardi in one of Zadig’s perenial designs here over the same tee as before here How cute are the bag here, and I also loooove this one here, and the hat here the whole outfit looks cool with these blue leopard pants don’t you think? here I don’t often wear blue, but […]
- Rockin Zadig - Rockin Zadig & Voltaire, El Corte Ingles, Marbella, with Iza on camera...