To read the full story click on the picture…
- Rockin’ Zadig & Voltaire - For those of you who have been following my blog you will know of my dangerous DNA match with the Parisienne brand Zadig et Voltaire! Now I’m not wealthy, and I do not buy mountains of clothes every season. What I do do is buy carefully pieces that will live alongside my existing wardrobe items. […]
- More Leopard Looks - I’m lovin this saphire-blue leopard lovely, again from http://www.the-bias-cut.com , and from the same label as the pants I wore earlier in the week, Fabienne Chapot. I’ve styled it with lightweight cotton coated pants which give the effect of leather, and a studded crossbody bag from my fav Zadig. I think this look is […]
- On-line Boutique Shopping at the-bias-cut.com - So what do you do when you’re approached by a fashion retailer and asked to model some of their clothing range on your blog (apart from jump up and down of course)? 😀 Well actually do some research first! I have never been prepared to compromise on my style and because of […]
- FDC Young Designer Awards 2018 - Badassbabyboomer was invited Front Row to the FDC Young Designer Awards in Birmingha, UK...so what did we do...hop on a plane..
- Life in a Heat Wave…Phew it’s Hot Here!! - ...so what to do when the temperatures soar? Here we head for the nearest pool...
- Urban Safari to Benahavis… - This urban safari meets army fatigues is so my style ;P I have been reappraising this look periodically ever since I nabbed my big brother’s long discarded scout uniform at about age 14! Consistent or what? These photos are taken by my usual photographer Iza Jarcyn on a road trip to Benahavis…in reality […]